POSITION FILLED – Lead .NET Developer (London)
3 July 2012
Posted by: David
We are seeking a Lead .NET Web Developer to join Sumac, a small, well respected London-based company with a fantastic working environment. This is a key role within this expanding digital agency which will require you to develop strong working relationships, both client facing and internally. It offers the opportunity for someone with strong technical abilities to move into a leadership position – setting the standard for technical delivery and mentoring other members of the team.
This challenging role requires strong technical skills in both front and back-end programming.
- Extensive experience of working with .Net Framework up to and including 4.0 in C#
- Extensive experience of developing Web applications (ASP.Net, MVC up to 3.0)
- SQL Server up to 2008 R2
- Web server configuration on IIS 6 and 7
- Very good understanding of web services and integration
- We work with a number of different creative agencies so you must have an excellent design sensibility.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to plan work, produce effort estimates and work to deliver within agreed timelines.
- Any exposure to CMS and social platforms is desirable.
- Knowledge of payment gateway integration (SagePay, WorldPay and PayPal)
- iPhone and Mobile Apps development experience
- Bonus points for experience with EpiServer, Umbraco
Not just concerned with how technical you are, we are looking for people who are motivated by the notion of “creative technical”, who can build rapport with both clients and colleagues, have an appetite for learning and show a passion for the web.
Ideally, you will have 5-6 years commercial experience in web development, with some recent team leadership roles, preferably in an agency environment.
Please note the applicants must be in the UK and live within a commutable distance of central London.
To apply, please send your CV and your reasons for wanting to work at Sumac to: firstname.lastname@example.org